On average, predictive maintenance increases productivity by 25%, reduces breakdowns by 70% and lowers maintenance costs by 25%. Depending on the type of assets, costs and technical sophistication, a broad spectrum of maintenance strategies should be applied. One failing machine may halt the whole production process. Poor maintenance strategies can reduce the overall productive capacity of a plant by 5 to 20 percent.
“Predictive maintenance increases equipment uptime by 10 to 20% while reducing overall maintenance costs by
5 to 10% and maintenance planning time by 20 to 50%”
Why Preventative Maintenance?
1. Unplanned repairs can lead to substantial downtime and jeopardise productivity.
2. A minor fault can cause more expensive / complicated damage to equipment if left undetected.
3. Identify faults and schedule repairs at convenient times.
4. Improve safety and comply with legislation with regular inspections.
5. Well maintained equipment runs for longer and more efficiently, saving time and money.
Good to Go Safety
provide a range of tools to help businesses achieve safer workplace environments. Our paper / digital inspections enable employees to check numerous safety and functioning elements in regards to their workplace equipment (forklifts, pallet trucks, cars, telehandlers, dumper trucks, front loaders, tractors, ladders, mobile elevated work platforms, lorry loaders and much more) along with ensuring the surrounding area is suitable and safe.
When using our equipment inspection systems your employees are provided with a clear and effective method of work, providing peace of mind and improving user confidence and team morale in the process.