The Good to Go Safety Status Tag attaches to all types of workplace equipment (usually at the point of entry) and displays a scannable QR code in the tag’s window. This allows equipment/assets to be registered using the TakeAIM mobile app and once set-up, automatically opens the correct checklist each time it is scanned by a registered inspector’s mobile phone. Once an asset is registered we recommend writing the asset ID inside the tag with a permanent marker pen.
• Manufactured from tough, durable, highly visible polypropylene
• Weather resistant and UV stable
• Channelled base allows flush fitting onto scaffold tubes
• Multiple fixing options include cable-ties, screws, adhesive or rivets
• Clear window displays “QR code” to scan and access the associated checklist
• A re-usable dry-wipe insert can be placed inside the tag to display the date and findings after each inspection
• Includes the option to attach a tamper evident seal
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 120x51x12mm
25 TakeAIM Credits enables your registered users to complete 25 inspections on any checklist on the TakeAIM app. These credits will be available to us..
50 TakeAIM Credits enables your registered users to complete 50 inspections on any checklist on the TakeAIM app. These credits will be available to us..
For use with the Wipe Clean Inserts (51376). Low odour and non-toxic black ink with nib size of 1-2mm. Pen lid includes a dry-wipe eraser and magnet f..
One of the features that our customers love has been the ability to display the findings of a completed checklist within the status tag for all to see..
High strength nylon cable ties for attaching the Good to Go Safety Status Tag to equipment requiring inspection.
Each tag will usually require two ca..
Good to Go,
Good to Go,