Front Loader Inspections - Daily Checklist Kit
- Product Code: 51410
- Contact us for any queries
- Workplace Inspections for Front Loader Inspections - Daily Checklist Kit. Inspections also available for equipment such as Forklifts, Ladders, Scaffolding, Scaffold Towers, Harnesses, MEWPs, Podium Steps, Pallet Trucks, Pallet Racking, Fleet Vehicles - Cars & Vans, Excavators, Trailers, Tractors, Tow Tractors, Loader Cranes, Overhead Cranes, Telehandlers
Loader bucket trucks have the capacity to cause serious injury and in some cases death. It is vital that they are checked prior to use for any faulty components that might cause an incident to occur.
Reduce the risk of accidents and unnecessary maintenance costs by carrying out preventative maintenance / safety inspections of loader trucks. Our loading shovel inspections highlight potential faults before they develop into a major defect. This reduces your maintenance costs and ensures you're compliant with legal responsibilities.
Simply attaching our status tag to your truck will provide a clear visual reminder to employees to carry out a pre-use inspection and allows the completed front-end loader checklist to be placed inside the status tag to show the findings and date of inspection checklist to all other employees.
The daily loader inspection kit contains 275 individual checklists, (one for each day of the year – based on a 5-day working week) relating to the components and functionality of the vehicle. Duplicate carbon copies of the completed inspection checklists are retained in the book for management records. The book also includes useful guidance notes to remind operatives what to look for during their inspection. The kit contains two status tags which when positioned and attached to the entrance of a truck is an ideal way to advise employees when the equipment is "Good to Go" following a pre-use inspection. If a fault is found then the tag can display a "Do Not Use" message to quarantine the equipment until repaired and another inspection deems it is safe for use (the second tag can be used as a spare or on another piece of equipment). A useful wallet and pen securely holds the book and pen to protect it from general wear and tear whilst providing a perfect writing surface whilst on the move. The kit also provides 300 tamper evident seals which provide a visual indicator that the checklist insert is in place and verified.
Daily Inspection Kit includes:
• 2 x Status Tags to attach to the equipment and show its status (includes a spare).
• 11 x Safety Check Books provide 275 individual checklists, allowing one to be completed each day of the year (based on a 5-day working week) and the findings displayed inside the status tag. Additional books can be ordered as and when required.
• 1x Check Book Wallet & Pen, to store the current book in use and provide a solid writing surface when completing checklists.
• 300 x Tamper Evident Seals, which can be used to deter and identify unauthorised access to the status tag.
Tags: 51410, Construction, Sites, Farm, Farming, Agricultural, Transport, Front, Loader, Maintenance, Inspections, Audit, Form, Tagging, PUWER, LOLER, Safety, Record, Check, Books, Checklists, Checklist, Inspection