Forklift Inspection and Maintenance Station
- Product Code: 51397
- Contact us for any queries
- Workplace Inspections for Forklift Inspection and Maintenance Station. Inspections also available for equipment such as Forklifts, Ladders, Scaffolding, Scaffold Towers, Harnesses, MEWPs, Podium Steps, Pallet Trucks, Pallet Racking, Fleet Vehicles - Cars & Vans, Excavators, Trailers, Tractors, Tow Tractors, Loader Cranes, Overhead Cranes, Telehandlers
The information station will provide your workplace with the ideal central location to store inspection check books and keep track of maintenance schedules.
Organising your inspections and checklists with the information station is ideal for businesses where employees work on shifts. In these situations, organisation is key to ensuring all employees can quickly and effectively locate inspection check books with ease - reducing down-time and lossages.
With two clear acrylic inspection book holders, you'll be able to store / display up to 20 inspection check books on the Good to Go Safety's inspection station. An A4 document wallet enables storage of related paperwork such as user manuals, work permits etc.
The station is manufactured from a sturdy 10mm PVC foam material which is easily drilled for wall mounting. It provides key features and guidance on how to use the Good to Go Safety System. The board also displays important health and safety guidance relating to the equipment to be inspected. During an inspection, if a fault is found, the board can be updated to highlight any maintenance requirements on a dedicated dry-wipe section - this will allow a fault to be tracked and updated accordingly. Simply wipe clean and re-use each time an update is completed. An additional wipe-clean section is available to highlight any important messages or tasks for the day ahead.
• Supplied with two clear styrene dispensers
• Supplied with one clear A4 document wallet
• Each dispenser holds up to 10 check books (not supplied)
• Dispensers include high bond adhesive backing for easy attachment to the board and screws for fixing
• 10mm foam PVC board is easily drilled for wall mounting (fixings not included)
• Provides staff with information on how to use the Good to Go Safety system, and key health and safety information
• Board Dimensions (HxWxD): 600x800x10mm
• Dispenser Dimensions (HxWxD): 165x117x76mm
• Document Wallet Dimensions (HxW): 215x310mm
• To add your company logo, please advise when ordering
Tags: 51397, Warehouse, Factories, Factories, Forklift, Storage, Organisation, Organised, Maintenance, Inspections, Audit, Form, Tagging, PUWER, Safety, Record, Check, Books, Checklists, Checklist, Inspection