Daily Inspections Checklist Kit
- Brand: Good to Go Safety
- Product Code: Daily Inspection Checklist
- Availability: In Stock
Good to Go Safety is a Safe Equipment Management System (SEMS) which allows workers to carry out a pre-use inspection of workplace equipment such as a forklift, ladder, pallet truck, racking, overhead crane, tractor etc and highlight potential faults before they develop into a major defect. Attaching a tag to the entrance of the equipment provides a visual reminder to carry out a daily inspection and allows a completed checklist to be placed inside the tag to show the findings and date of inspection. The Good to Go Safety Daily Inspection Checklist Kit provides everything required for a full year of daily checks and is designed to help improve safety, reduce maintenance costs and ensure compliance with legal responsibilities.
Each kit contains 275 individual inspection checklist relating to forklift components and mechanical checks to be completed before the it's used. Duplicate carbon copies of the completed inspection checklist are retained in the book for management records. The book also includes useful guidance notes to remind operatives what to look for during their inspection.
Each Daily Inspection Kit includes:
• 2 x Status Tags to attach to the equipment and show its status (includes a spare).
• 11 x Safety Check Books provide 275 individual checklists, allowing one to be completed each day of the year (based on a 5-day working week) and the findings displayed inside the status tag. Additional books can be ordered as and when required.
• 1x Check Book Wallet & Pen, to store the current book in use and provide a solid writing surface when completing checklists.
• 300 x Tamper Evident Seals, which can be used to deter and identify unauthorised access to the status tag.