Each Check Book is specifically designed to include comprehensive safety checklists for the appropriate workplace equipment, helping to meet the relevant legislation and industry guidelines. Duplicate copies of each completed checklist are created and retained within the check book, providing invaluable evidence of a Safe Equipment Management System (SEMS) in the event of an accident.
• No. of pages: 25 individual checklists
• Each checklist incorporates a unique sequential number
• Each check book includes useful guidance notes for inspection procedures
• The completed checklist (signed and dated) is placed inside the tag, informing everyone when it is Good to Go
• The check book also retains carbon copies of all completed equipment checks for management records and a comprehensive safety audit trail
• Flexible to meet your needs, allows you to specify the frequency of your inspections
• An integral addition to your maintenance and H&S programmes
Choose from a wide range of check lists to find the relevant solution for your workplace equipment. The checklists allow you to specify the frequency of your inspections, whether that is daily, weekly, monthly, start of shift or on an ad-hoc basis. Once the checklist has been completed by a competent person, the top section is removed from the book and placed inside the tag to display the current status of the equipment with a choice of message – either “Do Not Use” or “Good to Go”.
By carrying out routine checks of equipment you can save time and money. Regular checks can identify potential faults at the onset, before they develop into major concerns. Good to Go Safety offers a flexible solution to ensure all equipment within your business is in good working order.