Ladders account for a third of all reported fall-from height incidents in the workplace, many of which could be prevented with basic training, guidance and safety precautions. The patented Good to Go Safety™ 'safe equipment management system' (SEMS) has been carefully designed to ensure operators check their ladder prior to use for any signs of damage and clearly identifies when the equipment is good to go.
Good to Go Safety™ enables a ladder tag to be attached to equipment and used in conjunction with a ladder checklist to improve workplace safety and reduce the risk of falls from height. Ladder safety has never been easier - a quick, simple and effective pre-use ladder inspection prevents faulty ladders from being used.
- Ensures compliance with PUWER, INDG402, WAHR & HSE regulations and best practice.
- Quick, easy to use check list ensures key safety checks are carried out prior to use. The operator simply completes the comprehensive check list, signs and dates it. Once inserted into the pod it provides a clear visual statement of the ladder status.
- Clearly identifies when a ladder is ‘good to go’ and when it is not safe to use. Eradicates the assumption that the ladder is safe to use by ensuring it is inspected prior to use.
- Instantly visible at the point of use - we recommend positioning the pod at eye level near the grip point on the stiles.
- Check book includes guidance notes to help explain the inspection procedures and identify the correct choice of ladder class.
- Designed to fit on most industrial ladders (Class 1 2'3 or EN1314 ladders or stepladders).
- Chronological records of all inspections are stored in completed check books using carbon copy paper. These books can be kept in secure offices or even off-site as part of your maintenance records and can prove an invaluable source of reference in the event of any accidents. The annual kit provides a handy storage box for all completed check books.